I found out that when one gets older, even breathing will makes you fat!!! And this is something that I must accept!!! I'm getting fatt...

Getting Fit...

I found out that when one gets older, even breathing will makes you fat!!! And this is something that I must accept!!! I'm getting fatter!!! So I believe is time for me to get fit again... Hopefully I can go the full mile this time instead of stopping halfway...

Recently I've been restoring my trusty mountain bike and I'm getting back on the bike in order to lose some weight... Been restoring the bike for close to a month now... Stripping all the parts and give it a good clean... In the process I'm ditching the front and rear derailleur and I'm going the single speed route... I've been toying with this idea for some time and finally decided to give it a try... There are a few reason for doing this namely less maintenance and lighter weight...

Fast forward a month later, I decided to fix back the rear derailleur as I'm not physically fit enough to keep going after 15 minutes max!!! One of the reason is because I lived on mountain!!! Just joking on the mountain part... Just that the place I lived in is rather hilly and is impossible to find a long stretch of flat road for me to cycle on...

So now I'm running it with a single chain ring in front but with gears at the rear... For me this is my kind of setup as I manage to trim off some weight and in the meantime makes the cockpit look neater with less cable cluster... Been trying it out for quite some time and I'm really liking it...

0 coment�rios: