This is one of my favourite stall in 'Jalan Ipoh'... They served one of the best broth in town... Frankly speaking, their menu ar...

家兴十全 @ Jalan Ipoh

This is one of my favourite stall in 'Jalan Ipoh'... They served one of the best broth in town... Frankly speaking, their menu are quite limited but most of the dishes are simply delicious...



 Long bean rice that is just plain fabulous!!! 


Pork belly soup which is one of our favourite... Nowadays, we fell in love with their dark chicken broth...


 Fried pork that is nice as well...


One of the best bitter gourd around... You have to try this to believe it!!! Definitely the best seller there if you ask me...


I have nothing but praises about this particular stall... If I must, there is only one that I can think about which is price... Definitely not cheap... As for the location, I don't really know the name of the road... If you know 'The Store' 'Jalan Ipoh', then I'm very sure you know where this stall is... It is located just beside it along the row of hawker stall... Definitely a must try...


Overall Rating - 4.2/5 

0 coment�rios: