Mounting done and the new engine is in the bay now!!! What a sight to behold!!! It looks so much neater compare to the old 'Merc M103...

Engine And Mounting Done For Project FrankenBenz

Mounting done and the new engine is in the bay now!!! What a sight to behold!!! It looks so much neater compare to the old 'Merc M103' engine... The wiring is not ready yet so the car is still unable to start...


I'm very particular with engine bay neatness so I told my mechanic to hide all the wiring if is possible... Try to make it as neat as possible... I know a lot of people dislike engine transplant because they think that the engine bay will looks awful with all the wiring running around and it doesn't looks original... So I'm trying to prove them wrong here...


Still retaining the original 'Merc' engine mount... Can't change the mounting if you are going for endorsement...


Original 'Toyota Soarer' intercooler... It is situated at the side of the car instead of the norm which is in the middle... The intercooler is small if you ask me but I believe that it is sufficient for my usage as I'm not going for high horsepower...


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: