First day was the most boring day... I don't think we can called it the first day because our flight was scheduled at 12.05 midnight... ...

Korea Day 1 (KLIA -----> Incheon International Airport)

First day was the most boring day... I don't think we can called it the first day because our flight was scheduled at 12.05 midnight... So we actually wasted a full day!!! Spent around 6 and a half hours on the plane and it was really boring... We are taking Korean airline and the plane is an Airbus 300 which is really small in my opinion... The plane didn't even have an individual LCD screen and this really make things worse... We needed to share a large LCD screen in the middle of the plane and we can't choose whatever channel that we wanted to watch... So boring isn't it??? At least I still had my darling besides me...


Our breakfast!!! One thing for sure... The food was not really nice... Malaysian airlines food was in a different league of its own... My darling opted for omelette that came with a bake tomato, mushrooms and some wedges...



I chose fried rice and I'm really disappointed because the fried rice really sucks... The rice was half cook!!!


6 and a half hour later, we arrived at Incheon International Airport...



Very nice cactuses...



Very nice airport indeed...


The first day we arrived the temperature was a really nice -10 degree Celsius... Luckily both me and my darling were not afraid of cold... Felt really nice and this was the reason why I always chose to go somewhere cold because I really liked cold weather... But too bad this will not happened in Malaysia!!! So I needed to enjoy myself to the max during this 7 days!!! Most of our travel mate couldn't stand the cold though...

To be continue...

6 coment�rios:

RyL said...

yeahh.....finally the korea trip blog is out!!!! fast fast fast... cant wait.... -10...crazy man...

haha... okok will try to blog it ASAP!!! both of us still can manage... actually is not really that cold... a bit colder compare to shanghai only... so i guess you can 'tahan' the cold also...

-Celestial- said...

haha..that "cold feeling" must feel great, reminded me of my first time in Genting which is so cold (a few years back when the climate not yet change)~

When u r so anticipated on the way to Korea, u oledi wont mind about the airline food di~ Lolz

yeah really nice... love the cold wind blowing in my face...

yeah i guess you are right... who cares about the airline food when i get to eat some even worse one in korea... lol...

-Celestial- said...

even worse one??? From what i heard, they say korean food is nice...their local delicacies not suit to your taste bud?

i'm not the only one who complaint about their food... all our travel mate cannot stand the food... everyday eating the same thing...