First destination... 'Ice Gallery'!!! In my mind I was thinking about this... "So nice don't even have to go Harbin and I c...

Korea Day 1 (Ice Gallery)

First destination... 'Ice Gallery'!!! In my mind I was thinking about this... "So nice don't even have to go Harbin and I can experience real ice sculpture"... Actually I wanted to go Harbin instead of Korea but I scare my darling and my concubine (my DSLR) cannot 'tahan'... So decided to go Korea instead... So this was kind of a bonus for me because I always wanted to see ice sculpture... So it was kinda like hitting two birds with one stone!!!



WARNING!!! BLUE PHOTOS BELOW!!!





I was wondering whether anyone really propose in here???


Cute little ice piano...


Merry Christmas!!!


Ice Vodka anyone???


Move over Kimi Raikkonen... The 'REAL' ice man is in da house!!!


My darling was posing besides an igloo... It was all blue so the shape is kinda hard to see...


Ice PC???


Should asked them to upgrade the system to Windows 7... Windows XP is sooooo outdated!!! (But I'm still using it!!!)


Toilet bowl... Try to use it if you dare!!!








Eiffel Tower made entirely out of ice...


My darling tried to stop the Leaning Tower of Pisa from falling!!! Guess she succeeded...






The one in yellow is our tour guide... She's from Korea but she speak fluent Chinese... The other one is the instructor for our very own ice sculpting class... She's speaking very very fast in Korean but none of us can understand... So what is the best way to show us??? I guess you can say action speaks louder than word...


Some of our travel mate...


Our task was to make a mug out of a block of ice...


The main tool for ice sculpting... Presenting the 'chisel'!!!


The block of ice was pre-cut by them...


Shaping my handle...


My darling trying her very best...




Behold the mighty ice mug made by none other than yours truly!!!




Look at the carnage!!!


The ice sculpture exhibit was kinda small (Felt like being in a freezer of a refrigerator) but I'm still happy because this was my first time seeing a real ice sculpture... Touching and feeling all the ice with my own hand and sculpting my very own ice mug were something that I will remember for the rest of my life...

To be continue...

4 coment�rios:

great way to cold the drinks hahaha
nanged u! Cheer up ur couple by nang this and read how to make him/her a dessert!

yeah but looking at the weather i don't think i have to resort to this method... the drink is always cold!!!

Sheryl0202 said...

why would korean food sucks? I quite like Korean food generally..

you will know when you go korea... everyday eating the same thing... steamboat and bbq... nothing else... korean food in malaysia is so much better!!!