Phew... Really tiring... One week in Korea really drains me out... Finally my wish really came true... My first ever 'White Christmas...

I'm Back From Korea!!!

Phew... Really tiring... One week in Korea really drains me out... Finally my wish really came true... My first ever 'White Christmas'... I'm so glad that it actually snow on that day!!! More details in my upcoming post...

Currently I'm really busy editing all my pictures... Will try to upload some pictures as soon as possible... But I'm really sleepy right now!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

3 coment�rios:

-Celestial- said...

Wahhh~ So nice went to Korea!! Upload the photos, i wan to see...how much you have spend there?? Issit expensive, i mean the accommodation, food and leisure?

hmmm i would like to experience the white christmas as well but guess that the chances are very mild.

still editing my photos... be patient... haha...

hmm roughly RM4000++ per pax... includes accommodation, food and also all the entrance fee and also ski equipment... but not including shopping...

our tour guide told us that we were very lucky because is not easy to see snow in Seoul... and snow on Christmas is really really rare... guess we were really lucky...

-Celestial- said...

*Gulp* RM4000++ per pax!! I need to work for a few years more in order to save those money ~~ ya, u guys are reli lucky to "feel" the white christmas..