I won't be updating my blog for the next 8 or 9 days because I'm going for holiday!!! Korea here I come!!! Hopefully manage to have ...

Here I Come 'KOREA'!!!

I won't be updating my blog for the next 8 or 9 days because I'm going for holiday!!!

Korea here I come!!!

Hopefully manage to have a 'White Christmas' there!!!

9 coment�rios:

Ian Ho said...

Have fun. Make sure u use the Carl Zeiss to the max n bring home lotsa photos.

definitely will have fun... haha will try my best to fully utilize my Zeiss!!!

Sheryl0202 said...

so jealous! I must go next year..Have FUN!!!

haha... faster go... but i think i won't be going back again because i can't survive there... the food sux BIG time!!!

John said...

Hi there, just bump across your blog about the korea trip, it looks fantastic, and awesome... May I know which travel agency you went with for this korea trip?
Thank you.

hi John... the travel agency that we joined was Kurnia Travel...

John said...

Hi Dave, what about the service provided by the travel agency? was it good as stated according to your ittenary?

yeah i would consider their service to be good... and most important thing is they seldom bring us to those factory that will slaughter you on their products... i know most travel agency will bring you to those in order to earn some extra $$$...

John said...

Yup, I'm totally agree to that...
Thanks for your info btw...hoping to see more updates from you about traveling...=)