Motul 4100 Turbolight... I change my engine oil brand AGAIN!!! Actually I'm not that one who likes changing... Instead the reason why I ...

Motul 4100 Turbolight Engine Oil...

Motul 4100 Turbolight...


I change my engine oil brand AGAIN!!! Actually I'm not that one who likes changing... Instead the reason why I keep on changing is because the shop decided to stop selling the engine oil that I frequently use... Haiz... From HKS to Blitz... They keep on doing the same thing... I only manage to use it for a few times and they decided to stop bringing in... Actually the shop told me that they are bringing in another brand which is GReddy... Quite famous also... The price is the same as Blitz which is retailing at RM150 for 4 litres... I don't know whether the GReddy is full or semi synthetic but Blitz is full... So in my opinion, it is really worth using because you can't find full synthetics for RM150... But too bad they decided to stop bringing in and this makes me made up my mind... I decided to stop going to this particular shop for engine oil because I don't know when will they start changing brand again!!!

I heard a lot of good reviews regarding Motul oil... From friends to forum... So this time I decided to try out Motul... But Motul is expensive!!! I can't afford to go full synthetics on Motul... Motul full synthetics are retailing at RM3++ almost to RM400 for 4 litres... So instead I try out their semi which I got it for RM145...

Don't know about the performance yet because I don't have time to test it out just now... Give me a few days in order to get a better judgement on the engine oil... So far I like Blitz the most... Hopefully Motul is able to surpass Blitz so that I can start using Motul and not fear of needing to change to another brand in the future... If Motul is really good, you can rest assure that I won't be changing to another brand ever again... Motul all the way!!! Hopefully it is good... Keeping my finger cross...

2 coment�rios:

Ian Ho said...

I use minyak Cap Kapak! Hehehe.

haha... how i wish my car can use... afterall i guess is much cheaper...