Is been a really loooooong time since I last watch a cantonese/mandarin movie in the cinema... Recently I felt really bored and decided to h...

Poker King


Is been a really loooooong time since I last watch a cantonese/mandarin movie in the cinema... Recently I felt really bored and decided to have a good laugh... So off we go... So how do I know whether this is a comedy??? The first hint - Louis Koo... Wow Louis Koo is really 'GENG'... I can't recalled how many movies he had starred in this year alone...

Not a bad movie I must say but this movie feels more like a romance movie rather than gambling movie... If you really want a good laugh I guess this movie will disappoint you as well... Is funny but not funny enough to keep you laughing through the entire duration of the movie... At the end I was wrong about this movie because I categorize it as a comedy from the beginning... I should have categorize it as a gambling cum romantic love comedy... Yeah this suits the movie better...

So what about the whole movie... Entertaining nevertheless but nothing special about the storyline... Most people would be able to guess the storyline of this movie without even watching it... Is that predictable... What can you get from a gambling cum romantic love comedy??? The usual stuff I'm afraid...

In my opinion, is not really worth going to the cinema to watch this movie... If you insist to watch in the cinema, make sure you watch it on Wednesday...

0 coment�rios: