The famous Lala Chong... Finally... I managed to get some pic this time... I liked my drink as cold as possible... Don't really mind if ...

Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant

The famous Lala Chong... Finally... I managed to get some pic this time...



I liked my drink as cold as possible... Don't really mind if it became tasteless... I just want it to be COLD!!!


"Choy Yuen Kai" aka kampung chicken... It was a bit expensive for this dish... RM30 for half a chicken... But it tasted good nevertheless...

This was the "magic" ingredient for the kampung chicken... You need to eat it together with the chicken... Without this sauce, the kampung chicken won't taste nice and that's for sure...


Ahhhh... Paku pakis again... Very nicely done...


This was the main "STAR" of the day... So nice... Almost all other tables ordered this dish... I guessed that was the dish that made Lala Chong famous hence the name Lala Chong... The soup was so sweet!!! Whoa I'm really salivating thinking about it now... A MUST order dish when you go Lala Chong... Please don't tell people that you been to Lala Chong without ordering this dish...


Claypot tofu... Hmmm not really nice...


Sweet and spicy crab... Not bad... Must go with their fried bread... But too bad, that day they forgot about our bread and we were fedup to wait any longer so we decided to cancel it...


BBQ crab... Not as good as BB Seafood from my previous post... But if you asked me to choose between BBQ or sweet and spicy crab, I would definitely choose BBQ crab... The reason for this was because you can really taste the sweetness of the crab... As for sweet and spicy, you can't taste the crab other than the gravy...

Overall Rating - 4/5

Lot PT 6824,
Terminal 3, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport,
47200 Subang.
03-7859 1906

0 coment�rios: