Actually I'm helping my darling to play... I'm using her account... As my Restaurant City was already at the maximum level, I decide...

My Other Restaurant City

Actually I'm helping my darling to play... I'm using her account... As my Restaurant City was already at the maximum level, I decided to use my darling's account and play... This time I tried to make the design more traditional... I named her restaurant "Hampalang Cafe" while mine was "Capalang Cafe"... Can you see the similarities???


As for the interior, I tried to make it more Japanese... It was a totally different concept from my restaurant... And guess what, I think most people like this design more... My darling's restaurant got a 5.00 rating for her restaurant which was the maximum available!!! I was so shocked when I saw it this morning... Yesterday it was 0.00... But suddenly today she got full marks... Hehe actually it was me who got full marks... 

0 coment�rios: