The latest doughnuts shop in town... Now available at Berjaya Times Square...  Whenever you saw this neon sign being lit, it meant that they...

Krispy Kreme

The latest doughnuts shop in town... Now available at Berjaya Times Square... 


Whenever you saw this neon sign being lit, it meant that they served their "Original Glazed" doughnuts HOT straight from the kitchen!!! 




Krispy Kreme "Original Glazed"... I'm a doughnut fan... I liked doughnut a lot... But frankly speaking, I don't really fancy Krispy Kreme doughnut... Their "Original Glazed" was just too sweet for my liking... I like sweet things, but I can't stand the sweetness of it... It was just too much for me to handle... I prefered Big Apple or J CO over Krispy Kreme...


Limited choice... Unlike Big Apple or J Co... Actually I'm a bit disappointed because I heard a lot of people saying that Krispy Kreme was really good... Hmm, maybe is just me!!! Guessed I'm the weird one... Besides that, it was also more expensive compared to the others doughnut specialty shop...


Ice chocolate, mocha and fresh orange juice... 12 doughnuts and 3 drinks cost us RM50... @@....

Overall Rating - 3/5

2 coment�rios:

Anonymous said...

Er.. how should i say it? I ate in Sydney and Seoul, tasted really yummy the original glazed. Yeah a bit sweet but you must eat it straight from the kitchen. But if you are in Korea, must try their dunkin donuts! It's simply awesome!

Kylyn

Kylyn said...

Love the original glazed a lot! You must eat it straight when u purchase it. In Malaysia weather, if you tp back the donut won't be nice anymore. Love it when i ate in Sydney and Seoul. If you are in Seoul, must eat their dunkin donut! Have yet to try J Co but my cabin crew colleague somehow swearby it!