Take your pick... Coffee or cappuccino... If you have Alliance Bank Ikea credit card, you are entitle to have one cup of coffee for FREE!!! ...

Ikea's Hot Dog N Curry Puff

Take your pick... Coffee or cappuccino... If you have Alliance Bank Ikea credit card, you are entitle to have one cup of coffee for FREE!!!


Soft drinks or coffee... Of course soft drinks!!! No coffee for me please...


Woo... My favourite... Ikea's hot dog... You can actually DIY it yourself... Normally I will put a lot of sweet relish cause I just love the taste... And a little bit of onion together with mustard and chilli sauce... Heavenly taste!!!


Last but not least... Ikea's curry puff... Very nice as well... But I'll have the hot dog over the curry puff...

To me, it is really worth eating there because the price is so cheap... RM3 for a cup of coffee or cappuccino and RM1 for a cup of soft drinks... Remember, is refillable... Normally I will buy the hot dog combo set... RM3 for a hot dog and a cup of soft drink... If you don't want, you can purchase the hot dog separately for RM2... As for the curry puff, RM1 for a curry puff... Cheap rite... Yeah definitely!!!

Overall Rating - 4.5/5

0 coment�rios: