Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner... Most of my friend have tried BBQ Plaza before... So my wife suggested that we tried it out......

BBQ Plaza @ Sunway Pyramid

Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner... Most of my friend have tried BBQ Plaza before... So my wife suggested that we tried it out... Everything went fine until I took out my camera and started to take pictures... I took out the menu and started to take some shots... Suddenly one of the guy working there asked me not to take pictures of the menu... Ok I respect them but frankly speaking I am a bit pissed off by that... If I really wanted to take pictures of the menu, I can do it before I went in because they sticked all the menu at the glass in front of the shop...

Before we started to eat, one of the waitress poured some chicken soup into the side of the so call griller cum pot... The soup is for you to cook the vege... After that before proceeding to grill, we need to oil the griller... Guess what we used to oil it... Pork skin!!!

Wow so shiny!!!


The black sauce behind is their special barbecue sauce that taste like satay sauce to me... You can add in the chilli padi, garlic and also lime into the sauce...


We change our rice to garlic rice... Frankly speaking not worth to pay additional RM1.50 for it...


Fried bacon... Mmmm taste just like bacon...


Supreme Set for two... Consist of beef, pork, mutton, cuttlefish, prawn, jellyfish, green tea taufu, fish cake and lots of vege...



Grilling Time!!!



This is what happen at the end of the day!!!

Overall quite satisfied with the food... All the ingredients are really fresh... But word of caution to those that hated MSG... I am really thirsty for the rest of the night... I even felt thirsty the very next morning... Guess that's the magic that make it tasted so good...

0 coment�rios: