A few days back, I converted my TA05IFS to TA05... The benefit of buying Tamiya TA05IFS over Tamiya TA05 is you can actually have two differ...

TA05IFS ---------> TA05!!!

A few days back, I converted my TA05IFS to TA05... The benefit of buying Tamiya TA05IFS over Tamiya TA05 is you can actually have two different model for the price of one... I can set my car up using the IFS (Inboard Front Suspension) suspension system or change it to the more conventional way of mounting the suspension... IFS kit will provide all the necessary parts for the conversion...

Just have a test run today and it actually feels good... Now I really can't make up my mind whether to use IFS or conventional way of mounting the suspension...


For conventional suspension mount...


Use this for IFS application... The two rocker arm are for the absorber...


The difference between the two...


Absorber mounted...



Front damper stay...


IFS...



Conventional...


0 coment�rios: