Another Burger Motorsport product this time.. I have really good experience with Burger Motorsport product namely the awesome JB4.. That thi...

BMS (Burger Motorsport) Pedal Tuner for BMW G20 (B48 Engine)


Another Burger Motorsport product this time.. I have really good experience with Burger Motorsport product namely the awesome JB4.. That thing transform my car.. The drivability is so much better as the whole car felt light on the move.. 


This time round I'm going to talk about BMS Pedal Tuner.. I have never try a pedal tuner before so I don't really have much expectation.. I always categorise them as a gimmick to be honest because when you think of it, it doesn't provide any power or torque.. What can you get by just altering the throttle response where the power and torque figure remain the same.. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THAT I'VE MADE!! The difference is significant!! I don't really know what sorcery is this.. But the whole car felt so much lighter and the response is really awesome..


In my opinion, this setup will give you the affect that the whole car is on another level.. Felt like driving a 330i instead of 320i.. Horsepower and torque increase by ten fold!! I might exaggerate a bit here but you need to try it to believe it.. Felt like it generated more power than the JB4.. Combine both together and it totally transform my 320i into 330i!! 


There are a few settings that you can tinker with.. The off mode, Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3.. In between the stages, you can fine tune it even more by decreasing or increasing the severity of the throttle response.. I put mine on Stage 3 with maximum setting.. MY GOD!! The throttle response is instantaneous but you need to get use to it as sometimes it might jerk a bit.. And on extreme downshift, there is a slight lag to it.. Nothing major as once the car gets going, you can really feel the pulling power.. It just keeps pulling until the very top end.. I can only imagine the power the engine will generate with the addition of a full exhaust system and intake. These mods will be in a few years time when the warranty period is over.. So for the time being, I will have to be content with what I have now.. 

0 coment�rios: