Yippee... Got my 'XiaoMi Mi3' this past Monday and I'm really excited!!! If you follow my 'Instagram' you would proba...

XiaoMi Mi3

Yippee... Got my 'XiaoMi Mi3' this past Monday and I'm really excited!!! If you follow my 'Instagram' you would probably know that I've installed 'MIUI V5' on my 'Galaxy Nexus'... I'm really impress with 'MIUI' as it basically change the feel of 'Android'!!! I personally like it a lot as it looks a lot like 'iOS'... 

Actually I didn't plan to buy this phone as I think it is impossible to get... Always sold out within minutes!!! So the  queen ask whether I want this phone as currently 'XiaoMi' is doing promotion and 'Mi3' now cost RM769 only... My first reaction was "sure cannot get one la"... But you can try anyway... 

Guess she's lucky that day as she managed to get me one!!! Really damn excited... I've been playing with the phone these past few days and I'm really impress with the built quality... In my opinion, it can put a lot of more expensive phones to shame with its built quality and material used... Yes 'Samsung' I'm talking about you... Over price and plasticky!!! My princess plastic toy phone looks and feels more solid than your so call phone (please don't bash me on this remark Samsung fanboys as I'm speaking the truth and I'm sure you know it!!!)...

I'm thinking to myself... Surely there is something wrong with this phone as the pricing is really cheap for such a phone... Top of the spec hardware but with low range pricing, surely there is something that is not up to spec... But after a few days of using, I can't find it... If you ask, the only thing that I can think of is the lack of LTE... 

Another good thing about this phone is the WOW factor when you whip the phone out from your pocket!!! The normal reaction that I get when people sees me using this phone is "wow XiaoMi"!!! Let me have a look... Second reaction is "wow you manage to get"... 

So this is a highly recommended 'Android' base phone provided you manage to get it... Will update on the camera once I try it out... Tested a few pics and I'm quite impress with it... Definitely much better than my 'Galaxy Nexus'!!! I'm selling off my 'Galaxy Nexus' running 'MIUI V5'... Any takers???

0 coment�rios: