People are talking about 'Publika' nowadays and I don't really know what the fuss is all about... Decided to check it out and...

Publika

People are talking about 'Publika' nowadays and I don't really know what the fuss is all about... Decided to check it out and I got the answer instantly... If you are expecting a shopping experience similar to all the others shopping complexes around, you will be shock... 'Publika' single handedly changes my perception of a shopping complex!!! It is a totally unique experience which I like it a lot... 


The management of 'Publika' really made the right choice for calling it a shopping gallery... You will see loads of artistic pieces scatter around 'Publika' and this is one of the main highlights... I like this sculpted seat a lot... This artistic piece opens up as a seat which is just incredible...


Along the main straight of the shopping complex opps gallery, you will find different types of sculpted item and it is a joy walking around and touching and feeling it... 


 Another sculpture made from saw... Really artistic...







Yeah right... 'Boycott The Common'... Why follow others footstep where you can create your own!!!


Although there are still a lot of vacant shoplot around, this will not deter me from going again... My stay in 'Publika' was a short one and I will be back for more pictures taking... My next blog post will be 'EAT' which is the food court of 'Publika'... Till then...

4 coment�rios:

Agnes Sim said...

where you be there? Sometimes i will have my lunch there. ;-) They follow the art concept. But most of the shop here selling expensive foods/stuffs. Parking fee is super expensive.

i don't frequent there... but i will definitely go back again... yeah the food is quite expensive...

-celestial- said...

very artistic. Where is it??

mont kiara...