Change my 'Victor' steering wheel to this 'Nardi'... This is one of the most sought after steering wheel on the market right...

Nardi Classic Leather

Change my 'Victor' steering wheel to this 'Nardi'... This is one of the most sought after steering wheel on the market right now made famous by drifters!!! I like this steering a lot and it is damn hard to get a good condition used unit nowadays... Besides that, the price is not really cheap for a good condition one...


I find this steering wheel more compatible with my current car... As I consider my 'FrankenBenz' as a classic, I think it is more appropriate to fix a classic looking steering wheel on a classic car!!!

By the way, my old 'Victor' steering wheel is for sale... Message me if you are interested!!!


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: