Finally my FrankenBenz is ready to roll!!! My first test drive ended with a BIG grin on my face!!! The moment I put my foot down I went OM...

Fully Custom Titan Adjustable Suspension For FrankenBenz


Finally my FrankenBenz is ready to roll!!! My first test drive ended with a BIG grin on my face!!! The moment I put my foot down I went OMG!!!!!!!!!! The power delivery is really awesome... If you ask me, I think the power delivery is actually quite smooth and no sudden burst of speed like some other turbo machine... You can definitely feel being pin down to the seat...

So now my car is definitely more powerful but the suspension is getting softer... The reason is because the 'Toyota' engine is much more heavy and it causes my tyres to scrap on the fender and it is really annoying!!! Besides that, the engine is much more powerful and the car felt somewhat wallowy... Initially when I went looking for Richard of 'Titan', he said that the custom absorber is more than enough for my old 'Merz' engine but it is better to get his adjustable kit when my car is fitted with the 'Toyota' engine... At first I wanted to save some $$$ and opted for the absorber only but it seems like I got no choice but to get the adjustable kit as well!!!



Custom fabricated adjustable kit for 'W124 Merz'...




I'm still using the original 'Merz' spring... In order to get it stiffer and lower, they cut the spring again!!! But I truly trust them because the first time I cut my spring, I'm really amaze at how well my car rides... Normally, I don't encourage people to cut their spring in order to get the lowered look but if 'Richard' of 'Titan' said it is ok, then by all means go ahead... They know what they are doing...



4 pot ATE caliper and disc fitted to my car!!!



Another view of my puny intercooler...



'Nissan Cefiro A31'... At first glance they is nothing wrong with this car but take a look at the engine bay and you will notice something different...



'Toyota 2JZ non VVTI' with a bad-ass turbine!!! I asked the owner why he decided to plonk in the 'Toyota 2JZ' and he said because this engine is powerful!!! Before this he's using the 'Nissan RB25DET' and he said that this engine is for sissy!!! Totally lack of power and he told me from experience that an original 'Toyota 1JZ' with auto transmission can smoke a RB25DET manual easily!!! No joke!!! So guess I make the right choice...



Ohh la la... What a nice view if you ask me!!!


So what is the difference before and after installing the adjustable kit??? Night and day difference is my answer... The car ride much more stiffer hence eliminating the wallowy feeling... But it is definitely not crashy... Highly recommended if you ask me but the kit is not really cheap... I guess good things doesn't come cheap!!!


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: