When it comes to suspension, I'm always a fan of 'Titan'... Be it normal absorber or adjustable coilovers... So obviously when i...

Titan Absorber For FrankenBenz

When it comes to suspension, I'm always a fan of 'Titan'... Be it normal absorber or adjustable coilovers... So obviously when it comes to the suspension part for my 'FrankenBenz', it will definitely be 'Titan'... I like the way they setup the suspension... Firm while not too harsh... You can tell them your preference and they will set it up for you... Fully customizable!!! According to some from the forum, they traded in their 'Bilstein' suspension after using it for only three months for a set from 'Titan'!!!


Adjustable coilovers...


After talking to Richard which is the owner there, I decided to go for their custom absorbers with the original spring... When Richard told me that they will cut my original spring, I got a shock of my life because cut spring is a BIG no no in terms of handling!!! But since he's the expert I decided to go with it...

He also recommended adjustable suspension to me but since I'm on a tight budget, I decided to skip this (But eventually I ended up with adjustable suspension!!! This will be in another blog title)...



Notice my fender??? The aftermaths of fender pounding!!!



Change my absorber mounting as well since it's all hardened and cracked up!!!


Brand spanking new!!!





Ta dah!!! Still with the old disc brake of mine...


This is what it looks like after lowering the car... No more 4 x 4 stance!!! Looks so much meaner now...


The rear of the car... Looks a bit high from this pic... My car is setup to two finger gap between the tyres and the fender...


Found this BMW E38 with a BIG V8 up front and rolling on gigantic 20" rims!!! Crazy stuff...

First impression on the absorber is really good... Not trashy or bone jarring hard... Definitely much firmer compare to the original which rides like a boat!!! Turn in is also much keener now although it still can hide the fact that this is a very heavy car... With the original engine, this setup is really really good... But I don't know how it feels like after I transplant the 'Toyota 1JZ-GTE' in... Is it enough to cope with the extra power and torque??? This is a BIG question for me... But Richard assure me that the suspension is more than capable to cope with it...


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: