Today was the first time I encountered this!!! Stranded in the middle of nowhere and no one else to help you!!! If you traveled using the &#...

Stranded!!!

Today was the first time I encountered this!!! Stranded in the middle of nowhere and no one else to help you!!! If you traveled using the 'North-South Highway' this morning, most probably you saw my car stranded by the road side somewhere near 'Seremban'!!! After transplanting a new engine to my 'FrankenBenz', this was the first time I'm forced to stop the car by the road side...

Actually there is nothing serious with my car... Just that the stupid fan hit the radiator and causes it to leak!!! Really bad leak!!! I waited for a while and someone stopped their car and offered some help... In my mind, I know they wanted money but I'm desperate enough to let them help... He claimed that he's a police but of course I don't trust him... Nobody can be trusted these days!!!

He took out my radiator and sent it to a workshop while I followed him leaving my poor baby by the road side!!! This was also a first for me, abandoning my car at the road side!!! Luckily he really sent me to the correct place and I got my radiator fix... As for the fan, it was a bit hard to find unless you went to a 'chop shop' aka 'kedai potong' so I decided to leave it alone since the crack was not that severe and most of the fin were still intact...

Then the claim policeman took me to his house and told me that he needed a lift since I abandoned my plan and decided to head back to KL... Frankly speaking I can't believe I said ok to him since I barely know him... But to my surprised, he came out with his police uniform on!!! He also got his cuff and walkie talkie with him... Guess he's not bullshitting...

Upon reaching KL, I paid him the amount that he wanted (he told me that he's helping me and don't wish to be paid but when he reached KL he told me that he forgotten his wallet and needed some money and said that he will bank in the money once he got back and of course I don't believe his word but I gave him the money anyway since he helped me out earlier and I know where he lives, phone number and also IC... But I'm not expecting him to bank in the money as I know good people seldom exist and I'm not fortunate enough to meet one)... But to be frank, I don't really give a damn whether he's a real police or an impersonator!!! I'm just glad that my car's ok and moving... That's it...

2 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

Man, that's a dangerous move!! You might put urself in danger... But lucky that he's a real policeman...~

yeah i know but till now i still don't really believe he's a real policeman... everything can be fake nowadays!!! just glad that i'm still in one piece... haha...