OMG!!! Stay away from this movie as far as you can!!! 'Adele: Rise Of The Mummy' is one of the worst movie that I've watched thi...

Adele: Rise Of The Mummy


OMG!!! Stay away from this movie as far as you can!!! 'Adele: Rise Of The Mummy' is one of the worst movie that I've watched this year... period!!! This is a French film so I'm not complaining about the English but the storyline and acting is borderline stupid!!! Luckily the movie is not really long if not I believe I'm going to walk out of the cinema because it is really unbearable!!! Avoid at all cost!!!

2 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

Lolzz....I know that the movie was very lame by looking at its trailer but I didn't expected that u will go and watch it~!!! Haha...

Watch 'Let Me In'?? Skyline?? Shud be nice, I think...

the problem is i didn't watch the trailer!!! haiz really very 'teruk'!!!

'skyline' should be nice... going to watch 'unstoppable'... looks nice as well...