When Olympic MEETS Fifa World Cup...

on Jul 2, 2010
Ohhh finally the brothers and sisters of 'McD Fifa World Cup 2010 Coca-Cola Contour Glass' are united once again!!!


Look they are so happy that they can do a 'bicyle kick' right now!!! But suddenly they spotted something... Something that looks alike but is a bit different compare to them...


That is when they realize that they are actually staring at the brothers and sisters of 'McD Beijing 2008 Coca-Cola Contour Glass'... And at that instant, they fall in love with each other...



Oh my!!! One of the 'McD Fifa World Cup 2010 Coca-Cola Contour Glass' couldn't find the other half...


Blame it on McD for not giving you a partner!!!


McD oh McD!!! Why don't you come out with another 'PURPLE' 'McD Beijing 2008 Coca-Cola Contour Glass'??? See what happen now... He's a loner and I can't display them in pair now...

3 comments:

suhaisweet said...

Nice..very nice..Don’t miss my latest..very useful Check Here

Anonymous said...

hi bro, do you have extra for MCD Coca Cola Glass Beijing 2008?
Kindly text me for the information
Thanks
My hp no is 012-3535106

David Tee said...

let me check... will get back to you...