Time really flies... In a blink of an eye, we were married for a year!!! Can you believe it... Yesterday was our FIRST anniversary and we de...

Bavarian Bierhaus @ The Curve

Time really flies... In a blink of an eye, we were married for a year!!! Can you believe it... Yesterday was our FIRST anniversary and we decided to eat out... We were scratching our head cause we didn't know what to eat... Thinking what to eat was something I'm not really good at... We had a few choices but end up we went to 'Bavarian Bierhaus' at 'The Curve'... Yesterday was my maiden visit while my darling been there before and she's the one who decided to dine there...



'Pineapple Sunshine' mocktail for RM13.90... Very refreshing drinks... I believed we were the only one who did not ordered any 'German beer' while dining at a German restaurant!!!


Our main course for the day... 'Combo Knuckle'... At first we wanted to order a set of pork knuckle and also a set of German sausages but the waiter asked us to think twice because he said the portion was BIG and that's the reason why we settled for 'Combo Knuckle'... RM70 for this set!!!


I must admit that the portion was really HUGE!!!


Gravy to go along with the pork knuckle... In my opinion, the gravy was not really good... In the end we asked for chilli sauce!!! :)



My portion... The sausage was top notch... Very nice indeed but I can't really said that for the pork knuckle... I'm a carnivore by nature but somehow I don't really fancy pork knuckle... I guessed that's the reason I find the pork knuckle so so only...


We can't even finish the 'Combo Knuckle' set!!!






Overall Rating - 3/5

Bavarian Bierhaus
Lot G66, Ground Floor The Curve,
No. 6, Jalan PJU 7/3,
47800 Petaling Jaya.
03-7728 8269

0 coment�rios: