First destination on day 6 was the 'National Folklore Museum'... The museum was established in 1924 by a Japanese... The museum had ...

Korea Day 6 (National Folklore Museum)

First destination on day 6 was the 'National Folklore Museum'... The museum was established in 1924 by a Japanese... The museum had 3 exhibition halls which illustrate 'The History of Korean People' from pre-historic times to the end of the 'Joseon Dynasty in 1910, 'The Lifestyle of The Korean People' and 'The Lifecycle of a Korean from Birth to Death'...


Nicely decorated museum gift shop...



As usual, there were a lot of pictures being taken by me... So bear with me... So sorry if you are using a dial-up!!!


Traditional costume...







The groom and his 'heng tai'!!!


Wedding ceremony...






I didn't know Korean knows acupuncture as well...




Same like us... The Korean have wedding biscuits as well...


Voodoo dolls???



Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather to my Sony Alpha DSLR!!!










As usual, the schedule was really really tight... So I ended up with a bunch of pictures that I don't really understand what's all about... I managed to take pictures but not reading about the explanation... So I'm really sad to say I came back empty headed!!!


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: