'Robin Hood', a name that almost all of us recognize... So obviously I'm really keen to know what was the story before 'Robi...

Robin Hood

'Robin Hood', a name that almost all of us recognize... So obviously I'm really keen to know what was the story before 'Robin Hood' became the most famous outlaw in England... We all knew that he robbed the rich and give to the poor... But I don't know why he needed to do that... What drives a man to desperation... So this movie is all about Robin before he became the legend...

The first thing I realized was he don't looked like the Robin I knew when I was a kid... My version of 'Robin Hood' looks like this...



Guess he must have grown up!!! Okok back to the movie... I'm expecting something real good here because looking at 'Gladiator', one of the all time great movie, I expect 'Ridley Scott' to deliver his magic touch in this movie as well... Not bad but definitely not as good as 'Gladiator'...

What I like about this movie is it got all the right ingredients... I'm talking about love, fight, war, friendship, family and etc... Everything is in there... This is not a must watch movie but definitely one that is worth watching...

4 coment�rios:

jfook said...

Yes, I used to watch it when i was young!

hmm guess we are about the same age :)

Ken Wooi said...

i think it was good and inspiring =)

ohmywtf said...

aiyo..i wanna watch one of these days!