'High Definition' aka HD is everywhere now... No matter where you go I'm very sure you will bump into someone saying it or you s...

My World In Full HD!!!

'High Definition' aka HD is everywhere now... No matter where you go I'm very sure you will bump into someone saying it or you seeing it with your very own eyes... From TV to mobile phones, everything is in HD nowadays...

All this while I've been living in the stone age... Seeing the world in DVD quality... After a while, my vision started to downgrade itself to VCD quality!!! Ask a small kid in the street and I'm sure some of them might not even know what the hell is a VCD!!! So, I'm really desperate and I need to catch up with the trend right now...

So let me introduce you to my very own HD device which I call it (drum rolling) 'The Spectacle!!! Actually this is just a very normal spectacle... Nothing special about it... Is just that when I wear this on, my whole vision turns HD...


OMG is the first word that came out from my mouth!!! It is so damn clear now... Everything is in full HD!!! Peoples, trees, cars, animals, food... Everything!!!


So why do I need to spend a few thousands Ringgit to get full HD view whereas I can get it done with less than 1k...


I can see things so clearly now that I must admit that I gain some weight!!! Ok not some but quite a lot!!!





So for those that keeps on complaining about their TV or computer monitor, my advise is to get your eyes check!!! If there is something wrong with your eyes, just follow me and get yourself a 'full HD' spectacle... If there is nothing wrong with your eyes, then please accept my condolences!!! Because you are going to spend some BIG bucks on the 'REAL' thing!!! A blu-ray player with a full HD LCD or LED TV is your answer...

7 coment�rios:

Anonymous ® said...

wow..never thought about that

ohmywtf said...

wow..is this for real? HD spec? i need one!

haha you all got it wrong... this is actually an ordinary spec... just that i got short sighted so when i wear spectacle, my vision turns to full HD!!! haha so sorry guys!!!

-celestial- said...

Cheh~ We all thought is HD specs...so 'geng'~!! Lolz...Aren't u start wearing specs since i know you, are u?? can't remember di...

But the specs looks nice and has a very gentleman look...how much it cost???

haha just a normal spec... you think so geng meh... HD specs... if really got also i can't afford... yeah i started wearing since you know me... but only at night while i'm driving... now i'm trying to wear it all the time...

yeah i really like this spec... especially the colour which is matte black... very hard to find specs in this colour... i got it quite cheap as my wife cousin's own a spectacle shop...

RyL said...

no wonder i felt smthg not right with you today!!! aiksssss.......

hahaha... leng chai le!!!