This is the first time I go chasing stars!!! No... Not those stars high up in the sky... Stars as in famous actors or actresses... So how do...

I Went Star Chasing Last Saturday!!!

This is the first time I go chasing stars!!! No... Not those stars high up in the sky... Stars as in famous actors or actresses... So how do I feel??? Excited??? Exhilarated??? Hmm I guess 'no feeling' is more appropriate...

Actually the reason I went 1 Utama on last Saturday was because of 'Ip Chun' the eldest son of the extraordinary 'Master Ip Man'!!! I know that he was here in Malaysia because of the event ('Wing Chun' competition) organised by 1 Utama... So I was really excited about it and I would like to see him in person... Off we go to 1 Utama...

I'm really disappointed when I reached 1 Utama because 'Ip Chun' was no where to be seen... So I'm damn frustrated because I can't get to see 'Ip Chun' with my very own eyes!!! Instead of seeing 'Ip Chun' I get to see other stars... Sort of a consolation prize for me I guessed!!! (Just like buying 4D or Toto... No top 3 prizes but still got consolation prize... Not bad at all!!!)


Looks like someone is filming another 'Ip Man' movie... This movie is call 'The Legend Is Born - Ip Man'... Wow 'Ip Man' is really HOT nowadays!!! Everywhere you go you will see or hear 'Ip Man'!!!




A real boxing ring setup at 'The Oval' in 1 Utama... They use this ring for 'Wing Chun' competition...



The boxing ring as seen from above...


The fans session starts at 3pm... Obviously this picture was taken at a much earlier time...


This picture was taken at around 3pm... See the difference???


Even those on the escalator 'ka-poh' about what was happening down there!!! A very typical Malaysian behavior I guess... Can't blame them... Should be proud of it since all Malaysians were born with this extraordinary gift!!!


Emcee of the day... Don't really know who is he... Sorry dude...


Can you spot the star among all these people!!!


Here it is... The cast of 'The Legend Is Born - Ip Man'...


So how many stars you recognise??? I only know 3!!!







Ok, that's all for my coverage on the event!!! Fulamak... Feels like a reporter now... :)

5 coment�rios:

ohmywtf said...

is Donnie Yen in this??

unfortunately no... how i wish he's part of it...

-celestial- said...

why u r so interested in seeing Ip Chun??? he's just an old man with a special background 'coz of his famous dad...would rather see Ip Man than Ip Chun~

but the guy in black shirt is famous in HK movie and martial arts...~

why i'm interested in 'ip chun'??? because i got no other choice... of course i wanted to see 'ip man' myself but it is not possible to do that... so if can see 'ip chun' in real is also better than nothing... at least i can boast that i've seen the offspring of the famous master 'ip man'!!!

yeah his name is 'yuen biao'... famous for his martial art as well...

-celestial- said...

Lolzz...!! Alright~