I'm a BIG fan of 'char siew pau'!!! Is ok for me to go for dim sum without all the others except 'char siew pau'... But ...

Restoran Tuck Kee @ Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong


I'm a BIG fan of 'char siew pau'!!! Is ok for me to go for dim sum without all the others except 'char siew pau'... But I only eat this type of 'char siew pau'... I don't like to eat those with normal looking 'pau' skin... The 'char siew pau' serve here are quite good... Up to my expectation...


Don't know what is this...


Highly recommended by the captain there... But it just taste and feel like others... Is just some normal fish balls in my opinion... Nothing to shout about...


Chicken feet... Quite nice also...


'Siew mai'... So so only...


'Chee cheong fun'...


'Har gau'... Also so so only... Actually 'har kau' is my second favourite dim sum dish so I'm a bit disappointed with their 'har kau'... Not up to my standard!!!


'Pai guat'... Also one of my favourite...


'Mai kai'... I don't like it although it comes with a BIG mushroom and some chunky chicken...


I don't recommend this place because most of the dim sum dish tasted so so only and is quite expensive... Nothing special but surprisingly, this place is often pack with customers during the weekends... But definitely not for me... I prefer the one in Kuchai Lama where I blog about it earlier...


Overall Rating - 2.5/5

No.39, Jalan Burung Jentayu,
Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6274 2486

4 coment�rios:

Ken Wooi said...

food looks good..
but as what you said, not so nice..
so.. looks can be deceiving.. =P

kenwooi.com

haha... yeah looks can be deceiving... same applies to girls!!! :P

-Celestial- said...

why link the food to the girls?? but the food looks yummy~~~!! drooling here...

because like what kenwooi said... looks can be deceiving!!! some girls looks like an angel outside but actually a devil within!!! this can be apply to the food this restaurant serve... looks yummy but in fact not really that yummy!!!