. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Finally 2 of the best for this PC Fair!!! I'm really disappointed with PC Fair (III) 2009... Not many ...

Pikom PC Fair (III) 2009 - The Babes Of PC Fair!!!










.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally 2 of the best for this PC Fair!!!




I'm really disappointed with PC Fair (III) 2009... Not many showgirls around... It is even worse compare to the previous PC Fair!!! Luckily I needed to get something there... If not, it is a total waste of time...

3 coment�rios:

-Celestial- said...

haha..well, i didnt know that u r interest in "looking" at girls too.

i guess all guys share the same interest!!!

but actually my interest is not looking at them but to take good photograph of them... BIG difference ok...

kisahsensasi said...

I always love to see PC FAIR showgirls....