The range of this lens is both wider and longer compare to my kit lens... 16mm-80mm vs 18mm-70mm... Woo hoo... I received my new lens yester...

Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar DT16-80 F3.5-4.5

The range of this lens is both wider and longer compare to my kit lens... 16mm-80mm vs 18mm-70mm...




Woo hoo... I received my new lens yesterday!!! This lens is just simply superb... Super sharp image with very nice contrast and colour... Besides that, the auto focus (AF) is fast too... Some might complain about the aperture because if you compare to other lens such as Tamron 17-50 with constant F2.8 lens, the F3.5-4.5 is not that attractive... But to my surprise, this lens perform remarkably well in indoor situation... So much better compare to my kit lens and my other Minolta lens... By the way I sold off all the other lenses in order to fund for this lens...

4 coment�rios:

Ian Ho said...

Phwoarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! Can lend it to me kar? I wantttttttt Zeiss on my camera too.

haha if your camera can fit no problem!!!

i wan L lens also!!! especially the 'GREAT WHITE' lens that you just bought!!!

Gabriel Lai said...

congrats you got this lens... this is a super sharp lens... enjoy!

thanks Gabriel... yeah this lens is super sharp... really enjoying using the lens...