'SAW IV'... Still nice but I'm a bit confuse on this one... I find too complicated this time... Hmmm maybe I'm just too stup...

SAW IV


'SAW IV'... Still nice but I'm a bit confuse on this one... I find too complicated this time... Hmmm maybe I'm just too stupid to understand??? As usual, you will get a shock at the end of the movie... I guess this is the trademark to all 'SAW' movies...

They actually dissect John on the beginning of the movie... But at the end, John is still lying where he was kill in 'SAW III'... This is the part that I don't understand!!! Is ok because I will definitely watch it again in order to fully understand what this movie is trying to say... But I will continue with 'SAW V' tomorrow night... Who knows after watching 'SAW V' I will understand 'SAW IV' completely...

2 coment�rios:

Kennee said...

Yeah... watch Saw V... it's a continuation for Saw IV...
Can't wait for Saw VI and VII though... yeah... it's coming out soon... XD

yeah i'm also waiting for VI and VII... hopefully it won't disappoint me...