Is been quite a long time since I last eaten any mints... The reason for this is because I'm a 'gum' fans... I really like chewi...

Wrigley's Extra Professional Mints


Is been quite a long time since I last eaten any mints... The reason for this is because I'm a 'gum' fans... I really like chewing gum... I can guarantee you that I won't survive living in Singapore!!!


Just now when I was in Guardian, I saw this new mints from Wrigley's... I think that this mints is really unique and decided to buy and try it out... As usual, you can't go wrong with Wrigley's products... I'm a huge fans of Wrigley's... I only chew Wrigley's chewing gum... No other brand for me...


Can you see the difference between this Wrigley's Extra Professional Mints comparing to others mints out there??? Notice the ridge found on the mints??? I was shock when I found out the reason Wrigley's includes this ridge into their new mints... The ridge side is use for scrapping your tongue!!! Ingenious idea I must say...


Now to the best part... I didn't know that Wrigley's is having a contest... What you need to do is play a flash base web game... This game is one of the easiest game ever... All you need to do is use the new Wrigley's Extra Professional Mints to scrape food of the tongue in order to gain points...

So faster go to http://www.extratongueskater.com/ in order to play this game... Is really easy and the instruction is really clear...


Just look at the prizes!!!


That's all for now... I need to go and break my record!!! Trying my best to win myself a Sony notebook (I'm only dreaming!!!)... Muahahaha...

0 coment�rios: