Ikea Rationell Variera drawer mat... RM19.00 (Length = 150cm / Height = 50cm) and some velcro... The velcro cost me Rm6.00 for 1 meter... It...

DIY Gary Fong Lightsphere...

Ikea Rationell Variera drawer mat... RM19.00 (Length = 150cm / Height = 50cm) and some velcro... The velcro cost me Rm6.00 for 1 meter...


It looks a bit weird but who cares...

Now what you do is cut the mat and attach velcro to it and viola... As for the dimension, I cut it to 15cm for the width and 30cm for the height... The reason I choose this dimension is because it fit nicely in my Tamrac bag...

If you ask me, I would rate this highly because it really works... With a fraction of the money spent but you get 100% working result!!!



For more detail instruction please visit this site... http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Gary-Fong-Lightsphere/... Artur Gajewski you are an awesome man... You help me to save a lot of money!!! Thank you so much!!!

2 thumbs up for this idea!!! If I got more than 2 thumbs, I'm sure I will give more thumbs up for you my friend...

1 coment�rios:

Hey, You are quite welcome :)