Very nice wallpaper... I like the colour combination... Ice tea & "Cham" ice... Nicely presented... Sisters!!! Actually I'...

Kim Gary @ The Curve

Very nice wallpaper... I like the colour combination...




Ice tea & "Cham" ice...





Nicely presented...

Sisters!!!


Actually I'm not a big fan of Kim Gary... In fact, I don't really fancy it... Well, is been a long time since I last had lunch or dinner in Kim Gary... We decided to go for it... I was surprised!!! They seems to change the theme in their restaurant... In not sure about others branch... But the one in The Curve looked nice...

As for the menu, there were a lot more choices... Frankly speaking, I'm really confused by the amount of menu that they provided... The whole table was occupied by the menu!!! The prices seems unchanged... A good sign I supposed...

The food that they served were considered as only so-so... Not really tasty... As for me, I will consider Kim Gary as a "yumcha" place... But not the place to fill my tummy...

Overall Rating - 2.5/5

Lot 140, 1st Floor, The Curve,
6, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya
03-7727 8408

0 coment�rios: