Are you seeing double??? This was the slogan that Burger King used for their new promotion... At first I don't understand why they used ...

Burger King - Have It Your Way!!!


Are you seeing double??? This was the slogan that Burger King used for their new promotion... At first I don't understand why they used this slogan... Now I know why...


When you purchase a large Whopper Jr set, you are entitle to get another Whopper Jr for FREE!!! That's right... For FREE... Really good news for burger junkies like me... Normal or BBQ flavour... Your pick... But for me, I choose 1 normal and 1 BBQ...


Hmmm... Yummy!!!

4 coment�rios:

-Celestial- said...

Hmm reli a good news to the burger lovers...I can feel the heat competition between the fast food chain too~ When there is a competition, means it is benefit to us, as a consumer...hehehe =)

Is it temporarily promotion? Might try it out when i am in KL next month...Wah, so many food i wan to try out in KL but i only have a day there ~

i don't know whether is it temporary... but is worth it... 2 burgers for the price of one!!!

Samuel said...

You're suppose to be on diet right?

very good question... i also don't know how to answer!!! hehehehe