My favourite shock rocker of all time... I love almost all his album... But not this one... Marilyn Manson previous album sounded sinister a...

Marilyn Manson - The High End Of Low





My favourite shock rocker of all time... I love almost all his album... But not this one... Marilyn Manson previous album sounded sinister and really good... But the latest album, "The High End Of Low" was the exact opposite!!! It does not "SHOCK" like his previous album...

To me I like "Antichrist Superstar" and "Holywood (In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death)" the most... Hard rocking all the way... In this album, Manson gone a bit soft... But there were some tracks that I like as well... Tracks such as "Leave A Scar", "Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon", "Running To The Edge Of The World", "I Have To Look Up Just To See Hell" and "Unkillable Monster"

But like all Manson's previous album, the songs seems to grow on you... The more you listen, the more you like and appreciate it... Not really recommended unless you are a hardcore Manson fans just like me...

0 coment�rios: