2 Years Ago...

on Mar 18, 2009
Time really flies... Exactly 2 years ago, I was one of the luckiest man alive... 2 years later, I am STILL one of the luckiest man alive!!! You know why I considered myself lucky??? Then continue reading please...

2 years ago, both me and my darling decided to get married (now you know why I considered myself lucky)... We wanted something different and something we can remember in the years to come... So we decided to throw a ROM party at my house...


That's my dad and grandma...


My family...


My darling's family...




Guessed who's the lucky one???


"Heng Tai" & "Ji Mui"


So shy!!!


What can I say, "hang fook" woman in the making...


Guessed I am not the only lucky person... Just looked at the picture above... I believe most of you will agreed with me... By the way, all these pictures were taken by my uncle...

5 comments:

RyL said...

eh meinv... the dress like too big for you at the time...i think if wearing now even more loose.. good sign??? or ...kekekeke the man never feed enough??:P

wing said...

i think you both looked thinner now!

Dave said...

the dress very hard to find you know... dunno go to how many shops then only can find 1 agak agak ngam wan... some more need to alter the dress... now economy no good so eat less lo... so end up both also thinner... hehe...

-Celestial- said...

the last photo of your wife is taken beautifully... She's looks pretty in that~!

You have lost weight? Cant imagine that~ =P

Dave said...

ok thanks for the compliment... i also very leng chai mah...

you must be jealous because you gain weight.. haha..