Recently changed my front head lamp to a black bezel one... Looked so much cooler compared to the normal one... I got this carbon fiber R3 g...

My Car Part 2

Recently changed my front head lamp to a black bezel one... Looked so much cooler compared to the normal one...


I got this carbon fiber R3 gear knob before I even got my car... My car came with aluminum R3 gear knob... I found that it was a bit too small for my liking hence came the carbon fiber version... I liked it BIG!!!


No. 51 out of 200 units available...


I bought this steering wheel 9 years ago!!! 9 years can you believe it... But recently I changed the horn button to Sparco offset horn button... It was so much easier to horn now and besides that, it looked damn cool...


R3 steering wheel spacer... With this spacer, my driving position was spot on... Perfect...


Full bucket seat... With this seat, I was able to seat as low as possible...


The back of the seat...


MME rims... I sprayed the rims to matte black... Dunno why, I just loved matte black rims...


Front and back slotted disc brake...

2 coment�rios:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.. How about Eagle Eye rear lamp? :D

haha... that one need to wait... i like those LED one... but currently no budget for my second wife!!!