Anyone driving a Proton Gen2 would know... It was really irritating to have only 1 cup holder... You know the worst part... It was being occ...

Cup Holder

Anyone driving a Proton Gen2 would know... It was really irritating to have only 1 cup holder... You know the worst part... It was being occupied by my iPhone... Argggg...

But don't worry because I found a new cup holder for my car... I bought it from 100 Yen shop... I really liked this shop and I don't know why... Actually there were a lot of shops selling cup holders and I am not interested... If this very cup holder that I bought in 100 Yen were found in other shops, I believe I won't be buying it... Guess how much does it cost??? RM4.90 only... All the items sold in 100 Yen shop were priced at RM4.90 except for some imported tit bits...


Nice rite...


Ashtray... Although I am not a smoker but I decided to buy this as well... I converted it to a mini dustbin... Cost me another RM4.90 for this...


You can fit the ashtray to the cup holder... It was designed to be used this way...

0 coment�rios: