Lego... My childhood toys... I used to play a lot with Lego when I am still a kid... I still remembered my first Lego set... It was a presen...

Lego!!!


Lego... My childhood toys... I used to play a lot with Lego when I am still a kid... I still remembered my first Lego set... It was a present from my aunt... From that day onwards, there was no turning backed... Every year, I will asked for Lego as my birthday present... Nothing else... I liked Lego Technics the best... It was a lot more complicated compared to normal Lego themes... What really made me sad was the price for Lego products... It is really expensive to buy Lego nowadays... A normal set would cost you around RM200++... As for those bigger and more complicated set, it would cost RM600 to RM700++... The most expensive Lego that I saw selling at Brickboys was around RM2,000++... It was still acceptable when I played with Lego around 15 to 20 years ago...

But let us look on the bright side because Lego will be opening a theme park in Johor Bahru... Hopefully it is not a false alarm... Keeping my finger cross...

0 coment�rios: