Exhaust manifold a.k.a extractor or header... This was the extractor that I used on my previous ride... So you must be wondering what was so...

Exhaust Manifold...




Exhaust manifold a.k.a extractor or header... This was the extractor that I used on my previous ride... So you must be wondering what was so special about this extractor... This was no ordinary extractor... You won't find it selling in the shops... This extractor was once used by Perodua's rally cars... This extractor was used by their tarmac rally cars... It was designed and made in Australia... Every curved, length and diameter of the extractor were calculated... So you must be thinking, if it was not for sale, so how can I managed get it... I bought it from the workshop that managed the Perodua Rally Team... They were incharged of maintaining and modifying the rally cars for Perodua...

When I used this extractor, I felt that my car rev harder and faster... My car felt lighter on the throttle as well... As far as I know, there were 3 peoples using this kind of extractor including me... But the designed of it differ from one another...

0 coment�rios: