Got myself two sets of rear boot rubber for my 'FrankenBenz'... The original one is in a very bad shape... In fact there is no mo...

Rear Boot Rubber For FrankenBenz

Got myself two sets of rear boot rubber for my 'FrankenBenz'... The original one is in a very bad shape... In fact there is no more rubber... Just bare metal as you can see from the pic below...


After installing the 'AMG' ducktail spoiler, the whole boot became very heavy... So a lot of people tend to close it like they close other cars!!! Slam it down HARD!!! So you can imagine what happen when they do this... My heart drops to the floor when you hear the metal hit against each other!!!


 Without any rubber to absorb the impact!!!


The new boot rubber install!!! Nice...


 Oops... Out of focus shot as it is raining and I'm running for shelter!!! 


To be continue...

0 coment�rios: