I've heard of the past 'Judge Dredd' movies but never really watch one before until recently I've decided to give it a t...

Dredd


I've heard of the past 'Judge Dredd' movies but never really watch one before until recently I've decided to give it a try... I'm not sure bout those before this latest 'Dredd' movie, but this one kick some serious ass!!!

The movie is violent and brutal... And the 'CG' is really impressive as well... As for the storyline, it is really straight forward but entertaining nonetheless... Frankly speaking, I never expect it to be this good... Or maybe because of my low expectation, I find it rather good??? I believe this is not the case as this new 'Dredd' is seriously good!!! Two thumbs up from me and definitely a highly recommended movie if you ask me...

2 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

two thumbs up from me too! But feel pity for the actor as he never shows his face to the audience throughout the movie. I hope that there is a sequel~

i'm sure there would be a sequel!!!