Woo hoo, finally 'Instagram' is coming to 'Android'!!! Oops why am I so happy about it??? I'm not using 'Android...

Instagram For Android


Woo hoo, finally 'Instagram' is coming to 'Android'!!! Oops why am I so happy about it??? I'm not using 'Android??? But my darling is and who knows maybe in the near future I might be switching over to the dark side!!! Muahahaha... I believe introduction to 'Instagram' is not needed as most people know or hear about it... In my humble opinion, this is the best camera apps around!!! No other apps come close to it... So all 'Android' users interested in this awesome app, please head over to http://instagr.am/android/ and register yourself... Just key in your e-mail address and when they finally release the beta version, you will be notify!!! Now all I need to do is to sit and wait!!!

0 coment�rios: