It was my first time ever, And I'll never forget. I'd do it again, Without a single regret. The sky was dark, The moon was ...

My First Time!!!

It was my first time ever,
And I'll never forget.
I'd do it again,
Without a single regret. The sky was dark,
The moon was high,
We were all alone:
Just she and I. Her hair was soft,
Her eyes were blue,
I knew just what
She wanted to do. Her skin so soft,
Her legs so fine,
I ran my fingers,
Down her spine. I didn't know how
But I tried my best,
I started by placing
My hands on her breast. I remember my fear,
My fast beating heart,
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart. And when I did it,
I felt no shame;
All at once,
The white stuff came. At last it's finished, 
It's all over now.
My first time ever




AT MILKING A COW!!!



A friend of mine send me this and I find it really hilarious and decided to share it... Enjoy??? I bet so... 

0 coment�rios: