First of all, I would like to clarify about the name of this restaurant... Frankly speaking I don't really know what is the name but ...

Yong's Seafood Restaurant @ Minyak Beku, Batu Pahat

First of all, I would like to clarify about the name of this restaurant... Frankly speaking I don't really know what is the name but for us 'Batu Pahatian', we just call it 'Yong Chi' (mandarin for swimming pool) because this particular restaurant is located next to a public swimming pool... They are famous for their steamboat but they do have normal dishes as well... So if you're not a fan of steamboat just like me, you're in luck!!!

Looking at the dish above, most will know that we are celebrating someone's birthday... The star is my one and only grandma!!!

I don't quite fancy this restaurant as I think that it is overrated... But after sampling the food served on that day, I'm convinced that they can cook... The food were really delicious!!!







 Overall I'm liking all the dish served besides this complimentary fruits that looks underwhelming!!!


Overall Rating - 3.7/5

Yong's Seafood Restaurant
No. 2 M/S, Jalan Minyak Beku,
83000 Batu Pahat, Johor.
07-432 3320



Here's the cake for my grandma... I wonder who's in charge of putting the candles as it miss at least one BIG candle!!! 


 This remind me of boobies!!! It sure look like it... Haha...


 Star of the day!!!




 Baby 'Chayson' is getting more and more chubby!!!








0 coment�rios: