I'm not a BIG fans of 'Kim Gary'... I don't understand all the hype surrounding this particular restaurant chain... The b...

Kim Gary Restaurant

I'm not a BIG fans of 'Kim Gary'... I don't understand all the hype surrounding this particular restaurant chain... The biggest NO-NO for me is the looooong queue and the way they arrange the table... The space between tables is like 5cm or maybe less??? I'm just not comfortable to sit so close to someone I don't know... And not forgetting the unique talking style when you're in 'Kim Gary'... Shout is the only way to converse so this is a BIG NO-NO if you're trying to impress someone you like...


But sad to say these are also the good point of going to 'Kim Gary'... When you're in 'Kim Gary', you can virtually hallucinate that you're actually in 'Hong Kong' and this is definitely a good point for me... So if your girlfriend or wife tells you that she wanna go 'Hong Kong', just bring her over to 'Kim Gary'... Problem solve without a huge hole in your wallet!!!



Food wise, no complaint from me but definitely not the best around... What I like about 'Kim Gary' is the variety of food that they served... But recently, I'm hooked on one particular menu... The 'A-Mix Set' which is basically a short form for 'American Mix Set'... You get to choose your choice of drinks and soup... Besides the 'A-Mix Set', they have the 'E-Mix Set' as well... Obviously the 'E' stands for 'English' and you can choose the drink and soup as well...

When it comes to ordering these two sets, it seems like I'm answering a questionnaire more than anything else... You will be ask a few question like what kind of drinks that you like and whether you want it cold or hot.  Then move on to the next question... What type of soup you like??? As for the meal, you want it with fries, rice or spaghetti??? What about the gravy??? OMG!!! But you know what, I'm kinda liking it...  



 'A-Mix Set' with spaghetti combo + black pepper sauce...


 'E-Mix Set' with fries combo + garlic sauce...


I don't really know whether I'm liking or hating this place... It really contradicts because I don't like the environment and food is only so so but in the meanwhile, I kinda like the way the the environment is and not forgetting the many ways that I can customize my meal!!! Arhh just forget about it!!!


Overall Rating - 3/5

3 coment�rios:

Kelvin said...

Is that hotdogs in the spaghetti? If it is, its weird.

there is hotdogs but is not in the spaghetti... is more like a side dish...

-celestial- said...

I personally didn't fancy Kim Gary as well....Ur A-mix set looks appealing but still I didn't like Kim Gary unless there's no other choice. Lolz