Yesterday was my darling's birthday... As usual nothing special (I know I'm bored)... We went out for movie and 'makan-makan...

Candlelight Dinner Minus The Candlelight!!!

Yesterday was my darling's birthday... As usual nothing special (I know I'm bored)... We went out for movie and 'makan-makan'... But for me, nothing beats home cook meal especially for someone special!!! So I decided to cook her dinner on her BIG day...

Nothing fancy here... Grilled chicken breast with Black Forest Bratwurst... Marinated the chicken breast with some salt, pepper and rosemary... In my opinion, rosemary goes really well with grilled chicken...


Ta-dah!!! Signature grilled chicken breast with black forest bratwurst + garden salad with Romano sauce!!! No gravy needed for the chicken breast as the meat itself is super tender and not forgetting juicy!!! Cooked to perfection if you ask me... :)  Okay enough self praise!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!
Hope you like the dinner!!!

2 coment�rios:

-celestial- said...

Owww, that's so sweet of u to cook dinner for your wifey. It didn't matter if the food looks .... real simple. Is the sincerity that counts. lOlz...

Anyway,u give me an idea to ask him to cook a meal for me next time. Haha~

Wei what real simple!!! Although this dish looks real simple but actually it is really sophisticated!!!

Remember to post what he cook for you!!!